Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blog Post #13


guy snorts iphone

E-Media Fast 

This is a blog post about having to go 24 hours without using technology and it is impossible in this generation. Mostly everything we have is a development of technology. Most people think of there cell phones when they think of technology. Technology is more than that. Technology is television, cars, remote controls, bank cards, game systems, etc. So to say someone went 24 hours with technology means they laid in bed all day and walked to eat and having dollar bills to pay for food and do nothing else the rest of the day.

I will technology in my classroom. I will not have a choice. technology is evolving faster than we as people realize. I do not like that the school system is so late is adopting more technology in classrooms but it is coming along. When I become a teacher I will embrace the technological advances of the generation. I will always consider myself a man of the world and that wont stop because I am a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment